Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
The AVLS Add-In has been largely redeveloped at SIS 9. The key changes are:
- Can now store speed data in SQL Server as well as Access
- Can now read AVLS data from SQL Server as well as text data files
- Works with OS Highways and OS OpenRoads as well as OS ITN
- New wizard interface.
- The config file which controls how AVLS data files are read can now be read from a location other than the install folder.
- Date/time format can now be configured for AVLS data files
- Conversion from lat/long to x/y is considerably quicker
- Default road speeds are now managed in the Routing Tools.
Last updated on Friday, November 22, 2019