The CreateObject, ReadObject, UpdateObject and DeleteObject API methods provide access to the same resource-based programming model as used in the GeognoSIS HTTP API with a REST client.
Creates an object in the current SWD.
This is the GisLink and ActiveX equivalent of the HTTP API POST method.
Public Function CreateObject( _ ByVal url As String, _ ByVal contenttype As String, _ ByVal content As Variant _ ) As Variant
- The url of the object to be created.
- "Application/ JSON" (for properties map)
- "Application/ vnd.geo+json" (for GeoJSON)
- "Text/plain" (for Well-Known text representation)
- "Application/octet-stream" (for Well-Known Binary and SIS binary representations) and so on.
- Byte array containing a valid GeoJSON Object (or other payload content depanding on type).
Available: D OD OM SISPy PySIS
Dim result as Object = mapobject.CreateObject ( url, contentType, content)