This method will find Polygon items which contain the given point.
Public Function ScanPointContainers( _ ByVal list As String, _ ByVal x As Double, _ ByVal y As Double, _ ByVal z As Double, _ ByVal filter As String, _ ByVal locus As String _ ) As Long
- The Named List in which to store any Items found.
- The x coordinate position at which to scan.
- The y coordinate position at which to scan.
- The z coordinate position at which to scan.
- Optionally specifies a named Filter which Items must pass to be included in the scan.
- Optionally specifies a named Spatial Filter which Items must pass to be included in the scan.
The number of Items found, i.e. the number of Items placed in the Named List.
This method will find any area Item which is a closed polygon, e.g. Polygons, Multi-Polygons, QZones, Surfaces, TINs and Bitmaps.
Only Hittable or Editable area Items are scanned.
Available: GEO D OD SISpy
NFound = sis.ScanPointContainers ("Areas", 1000, 1500, 0, "Conservation", "Talbot")