AutoCAD Drawing (*.dxf;*.dwg)
DWG (Drawing File) is a native vector geometry format developed by Autodesk used to store both 2D and 3D design data (CAD).
Cadcorp SIS Desktop supports versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2007 and 2008 formats. This is a memory based dataset.
- DWG files can support Coordinate Reference Systems on creation, but often do not hold any Coordinate information.
- Any layers created within the DWG file will be respected within Cadcorp SIS Desktop and displayed as a feature table.
More flexibility in exporting features with symbols
Improved support for text rotation, HATCH and XREF entities
Improved handling of NULL values
- Click on the Configure button in the Browse for dataset file(s) dialog to display the AutoCAD DXF/DWG dialog.
- Select the MODEL Space or PAPER Space entities to be loaded or the Use the last-saved settings in the file as required.
- Select the Layout from the drop-down list
- Check the tickbox to Automatically facet bulges and/or Explode block references as required.
- Cadcorp SIS Desktop
- Cadcorp SIS Desktop Express
- Cadcorp SIS ActiveX Modeller
- Cadcorp SIS ActiveX Manager
- Cadcorp SIS ActiveX Viewer
- Cadcorp GeognoSIS