Different sections of your Cadcorp SIS WebMap can be changed by manually changing the stylesheets. Here we show you how to edit the jquery-ui-custom.css file (in \SISWebMap9.0\css\cadcorp-theme).
- Changing the appearance of the header
- Changing the appearance of the button backgrounds
- Changing the dialog headers
- Removing social media icons
- Enabling the Scroll Bar
- Removing Enable snapping
- Adding corporate branding
- Editing the Feature Information dialog
- Adding an image to the base map menu
- Starting SIS WebMap 9 from a URL
Internet Explorer 8 does not support transparency. When you use IE8 transparent elements of the user interface will use the default solid fill.