SIS desktop products can be customised in a .NET or Python development environment with GisLink.
Using the Applications tab, you can quickly and easily add custom processes, workflows and dialogs to the SIS desktop.
The new HTTP API introduces four new commands to support GisLink development using this protocol.
- GisLink Overview
- Getting started - Creating a .NET GisLink Add-In Project
- Getting started - Creating a Python "In-process" GisLink Application
- Adding and removing commands
- Trigger (GisLink)
- Windows Forms
- Remote Connection to a GisLink Add-In Application (WCF)
- Debugging (GisLink)
- Error Handling (GisLink)
- Running GisLink Add-In Applications